You can log into the system after access activation by the Bank representative. Depending on your decision, your unique ID and starting password will be sent to you via SMS or post.
Only the starting password for Online Biznes users can be sent via traditional mail; to get your ID, please contact your Call Centre consultant (you will find the telephone numbers at the bottom of the page).
At first login (or logging in for the first time after system access unlock), you will be prompted by the system to enter:
- ID - 7 numbers you have to enter at each login,
- starting password - 6 numbers used at first login,
- date of birth - if you receive your ID and starting password via SMS,
- new password - the password you will enter at each login.
Your new password must meet the following conditions:
- must be 8-25 characters in length,
- must contain at least one capital letter, one small letter, and one numeric value,
- must not contain more than two consecutive repeating characters, e.g. "aaa" is not allowed,
- must not contain your ID, Polish diacritical marks, or special characters / & + %,
- password is case-sensitive, e.g. "B" and "b" are two different characters.
If you use Online (e-banking for Private Clients and Small Enterprises), at the first login you will be prompted by the system to decide whether logging in should be performed with the use of ID and password only, or with the use of ID, password, and an additional one-time password sent each time via an SMS (you can change your choice at any moment in the "Settings" function).