Before you enter your ID or password, always check:
- if there is the following address in the browser address bar https://moj.bnpparibas.pl/,
- there should be a closed padlock icon in the right bottom corner of the browser window or next to the address bar. This means that an encrypted connection to the bank was established,
- when you click the padlock, you should see the information that the certificate was issued for BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A. and is valid. Check the conditions for the correct Bank certificate. In case of certificate errors, stop logging into the system, and report the problem to the Call Centre (you will find the telephone numbers at the bottom of the page).
Basic rules of safe e-banking system usage:
- Avoid using unknown PCs,
- Remember to update your PC antivirus protection,
- Don't forget to install vendor-recommended updates and safety patches for the operating system, other software, and especially for the internet browser,
- Enter the address https://moj.bnpparibas.pl manually into the browser address bar,
- Do not ignore any messages about threats displayed by the systems protecting your PC.